Wednesday, April 4, 2012

SECOND SEMESTER

So second semester has flown by. This semester, I have Derivatives, Fixed Income Analysis, Accounting Information Systems, and Corporate Finance Theory. There are definitely more cases this semester, and the classes are harder than first semester, but it has been a great learning experience. The finance courses are more in depth and at a higher advanced level, so I have learned a lot. The quantitative parts of the cases are definitely difficult, but my groups have provided a great learning experience when analyzing the cases.

As for my accounting class, it has been more about information systems. I've learned a lot about MS Access and MS Excel, so it has definitely made my skills more advanced. This should be very useful in the future.

It is surreal that this semester is almost already over as finals are just in a couple weeks, but at least the weather is getting nicer! I can't wait for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment